Blog Redesign

I realize that I haven't posted pictures of the handknit Christmas gifts yet. I'm lazy... The photos are on my camera and I have yet to upload them. In my defense, I've been working three jobs over the holiday. It's been a bit hectic.

Doesn't change the fact that I could find the time to do an entire blog redesign but can't find the time to upload a couple photos from my camera... Heh.

On the subject of the redesign, I love it. It took many, many hours, but I think it was worth it! The theme is not exactly perfect for a crafting blog, but it does work for me.

As far as knitting goes, I have a few new projects on the needles. I finally got around to working on my sister's quilted hat. It's quite a tedious knit, being fingering weight yarn, but it's very pretty. I just hope she wears it when it's done! I've also been working on my first sweater. I chose a pattern from Cheryl Oberle's book, Knitted Jackets. It's such a lovely pattern and I love the yarn! I've almost got the body of the sweater done and then it's just the sleeves, collar, and finishing. I can't wait to wear it!

I will try and update my blog more frequently, but no promises!

0 comments:

Post a Comment