The Midnight Knitter

I want a cool nickname like that. It's very superhero-esque. I'm imagining a hand-knit, skin-hugging wool costume with a big MK emblazoned on the chest. With a cape knit from mohair.

Here's the link to a news story about the real Midnight Knitter.

In other news... the manager at the yarn store I work at is apparently in labor. She's having a boy and they haven't decided on a name yet. When I know more details, I'll post them.

I've started my first fair isle project (Ravelry link). Arnhild Hillesland is dropping by the store tonight for a free clinic on fair isle mittens. Since I'm working anyway, I figured now would be a good time to conquer my fear of color work.

I am also going to be teaching a beginning knitting class at Llama Magic this year. Details have not been established, but plans are being made.

1 comments:

RuthieJ said...

Good luck with your fair isle knitting project.

Post a Comment